1 Information About Us
1.1 Our Site is operated by Japan Distributor for Hair and Beauty Ltd t/a Momoko (“we”, “our”, “us”). We are registered under English law with registered address of 50 Jermyn Street, Mayfair, London SW1Y 6LX, United Kingdom.
2 Accessing Our Site
2.1 Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. 2.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered or subscribed to any Services provided by us.
3 Intellectual Property Rights
- 3.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site including any trademarks, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
3.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
3.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
3.5 You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4 Reliance On Information Posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
5 Site Changes
- We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- 6.1 The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
6.3 Subject to clause 6.2, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6.4.1 direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it; or
6.4.2 economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
6.4.3 loss of goodwill or reputation; or
6.4.4 special or indirect losses; or
7 Information About You and Your Visits to Our Site
8 Transactions Concluded Through Our Site
9 Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- 9.1 You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
9.2 By breaching this provision, you might commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
9.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10 Links From Our Site
- Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12 Data Protection and Privacy
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact email@example.com
14.7 Each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claim or matter arising from or in connection with this Agreement or the legal relationships established by or in connection with this Agreement.
Thank you for visiting our Site.